Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 12, 2012

Mai

Hopes of a Better TomorrowEach day is a piece of the promise
that nurtures my soul,
that welcomes my dreams as each unfold.

Each day is a step forward into a tomorrow
void of heartache, and emptied of sorrow.

Each day is the beginning of the end
a drawing near to where I long to be,
yet, where I have always been.

Each day is a journey taking me away from yesterday-
tempting my heart to follow... Love's way.
for, a day without love is a day
taken for granted along life's way.

Make the day your own
live in the day,
love in the day,
and cherish each day
until the day is gone.

For, all we have is our today
filled with the hopes of another tomorrow...
that we cannot give away
and no one else can ever borrow.

Janice Sanford

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét